Studio share, Trinity Art Studios
Trinity Art Studios provide well equipped and maintained work space for fine artists. The studio houses a collective of professional artists focused on artistic development and commercial application.
Standard Membership includes:
• Full access to Trinity Art Studios during the hours of 7.00am to 10.00pm (later or earlier access can also be arranged)
• Your own keys and entrance fob to come and go as you please
• Designated workspace
• Full use of communal workspaces, kitchen and meeting space
• Full use of communal studio equipment and tools
• Allocated storage areas for equipment, materials and a quantity of artworks
• Wall hanging space in our gallery area
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Electricity and other bills are all included
The Local Community:
Trinity Buoy Wharf is a centre for the arts and creative industries. The site boasts a diverse and expansive collection of Creatives including musicians, filmmakers and photographers. Trinity Art Studios' neighbours on site include The Royal Drawing School, University of East London Art Department, and The Big Draw.
External exhibition space is also available on site. Please click here for details.
For further information on joining Trinity Art Studios please contact Ian Felton:
- Standard Membership :
- £360 per month For alternative membership packages please contact firstname.lastname@example.org