OPEN HOUSE 2013
- Date :
- 20 September 2013 - 21 September 2013
- Times :
- 11am to 4pm both days
- Location :
- Whole of Trinity Buoy Wharf
- Tickets :
- Further information :
- TOURS WILL BE AT 2PM EACH DAY
As part of Open House 2013, Trinity Buoy Wharf will be opening its doors to art and architect lovers from all over the UK.
From 11am to 4pm on the 20th and 21st September, there will be a many things to see here including:
- Art and History Tours - 2pm both days.
- Longplayer installation in the Lighthouse
- 3 Bridges Exhibition in the Electrician's Shop
- Container Buildings - Container City I & II, Riverside Building and Faraday School.
- Sculpture Park by Andrew Baldwin
- Street Art by Ben Wilson, Paul 'Don' Smith and many others
- The Time and Tide Bell
- Alunatime Clock
- Various historic brick buildings from 1840 onwards
- Fat Boys American Diner will also be open