Introduction to oil painting
- Date :
- 24 June 2017 - 24 June 2017
- Times :
- 10am- 2pm
- Location :
- Trinity Art Studios, Trinity Buoy Wharf
- Tickets :
The workshop will be hosted by studio facilitator and artist, Ian Robert Felton. No prior experience necessary.
The workshop agenda includes:
- A short presentation on the properties and practical use of oil paint.
- An explanation and exploration into colour theory.
- Creation of your own oil painting on canvas.
- Exploration into abstract forms.
Please note, this workshop is not about technical drawing or representation of specific shapes, forms or things. It is a workshop designed to free your mind of expectation and fully experience the joy of painting. At the end of it you will have your own oil painting to take away with you and hang on your wall! *
- The total price for the workshop is £65
- The price includes all art materials and equipment to be used in the workshop.
- We will also provide refreshments and a light lunch.
- We have a limited space for 10 people.
- We ask for a deposit of £25 to secure your place**
* Due to the drying time of oil paint we recommend you collect your work on another occasion rather than take it home on the same day.
** if you are unable to attend and need to cancel, we can either give you a full refund if you give us at least 48 hours notice, or we can transfer your deposit to another day. (Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of the workshop may result in losing your deposit)
Please email or phone if you have any questions or would like to book a place:
Studio 1 & 2
8 Trinity Buoy Wharf,
M: + 44 (0) 7966 786551