Work with us: Full Time Events Administrator
10 October 2017
Based at Trinity Buoy Wharf, Urban Space Events Ltd manages 4 venues and over 200 events a year ranging from weddings to art exhibitions, corporate parties and product launches. We are looking for an Events Administrator who is interested in developing their experience within the events industry.
FULL TIME EVENTS ADMINISTRATOR
5 DAYS A WEEK:
Hours would include regular evening and weekend days.
DAYS TO WORK:
Tuesday to Friday plus 1 x weekend day when working a weekend.
Monday to Friday when not working a weekend day.
A good opportunity to become a part of a small but growing Events business in East London.
The ideal candidate would be friendly and approachable with good admin skills and the ability to work under pressure. You must be well organised and be able to think on your feet and be prepared to work outside in all weathers when at events.
The ability to adapt to different client needs and remain calm under pressure is essential. This position would suit a candidate who is admin focused but looking to develop their experience within the events industry. Candidates must be prepared to work evenings and weekends when required.
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Admin for existing events
- Conducting Viewings of the events spaces to include Trinity Buoy Wharf for weddings, corporate and arts events
- Marketing of events spaces
- Gain experience of working at events to manage clients and suppliers
- Wedding planning.
- Feeding input into marketing and PR where required
- Working with the Events Manager to produce strategies for how to increase income in events spaces
- Increasing Arts use in The Electrician’s Shop
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook essential
- Ability to learn new programs such as sketchup
- Friendly and well presented with clients
- Ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- Driving license is desirable but not essential
PAY: From £28,000 per annum depending on experience
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by Oct 22nd 5pm.