The Electrician’s Shop & The Drawing Studio
The Electrician's Shop
Constructed in 1835 this is a characterful space in a former industrial building. The first of the two rooms has limited light reviling exposed brick work and steel pillars. In contrast the second room is a long and light space painted in white with clean lines. The rooms have interconnected doors.
The space is licensed for music, alcohol, performance, films and exhibitions until 2am (Extensions possible)
The Drawing Studio
The studio is located within a beautiful Georgian building in Docklands, East London. Vaulted ceilings, wooden beams and an exposed brick wall create the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony or reception dinner.
Primarily used as a drawing studio it can be used for wedding ceremonies or dinner in conjunction with The Electrician’s Shop or Chainstore venues.
The Drawing Studio is currently offered as a ‘dry hire’ only. This leaves you with maximum flexibility over furniture, decorations and caterers and without any corkage fee. The space provides full disabled access.
- THE ELECTRICIAN'S SHOP FACILITIES :
- Lobby area on ground floor to street level, Lift, Outdoor Alleyway, Cloakroom space, High speed wifi, 3 phase 32 amp power and a number of regular 13 amp domestic sockets, 1 x toilet inside the venue with access to 4 toilets just outside.
- ACCESS :
- Below ground level. Access is via stairs and lift
- AREA :
- 420 m2 of total internal space
- DIMENSIONS :
- White Space 26.82m (L) x 4.14m (W) x 2.48m (H)
- BRICK SPACE :
- 26.82m (L) x 9.33m (W) x 2.52m (H) (lowest) / 2.7m (H) (highest)
- THE DRAWING STUDIO FACILITIES :
- 3 x toilets inside the venue (including 1 disabled) 13amp domestic sockets Cloakroom space Courtyard Disabled lift
- ACCESS :
- Access is via stairs and lift
- LOCATION ACCESS :
- By road – easy reach of Blackwall Tunnel, Limehouse Link, Rotherhithe Tunnel or A12 and A13. Public Transport – a ten minute walk from East India DLR or Canning Town Underground Station