The historic Chainstore venue is a beautiful Grade II listed brick building with triple height ceilings and plenty of Character.
Built in 1854 and connected to London’s only Lighthouse, The Chainstore offers 420 m2 of space with an optional 1,528 m2 of riverside terrace to take advantage of the spectacular views.
Direct access to the Trinity Buoy Wharf Jubilee Pier also provides a unique opportunity for guests / clients to arrive by boat.
The large entrances also allow for vehicles to be driven into the space if required.
The space is licensed for music, alcohol, performance, films and dance until 2am (Extensions possible)
It is also licensed for wedding ceremonies
- LAYOUT CAPACITY :
- Dinner/Dance 300 Dinner 400 theatre 500 cabaret 500 reception 600
- FACILITIES :
- 3 phase power, concrete floor, toilets, running water and lighting rig for events.
- ACCESS :
- All ground floor with double and triple width entrance doors.
- AREA :
- 420 m2 of internal space 1,500 m2 of external quayside
- DIMENSIONS :
- Space 28m (L) x 14.5m (W) x 4.3m (H) (lowest) / 10m (highest) Main Entrance Doors: Double doors which open to: 4.46m (W) X 4.05m (H)