This 3 acre site provides a range of opportunities to erect tented or temporary structures to suit your needs as well as a huge variety of options for filming and photoshoots.
Trinity Buoy Wharf has over 16,000 sq.ft of external space that could be transformed to take advantage of the spectacular views and historic buildings whilst providing the flexibility to create your own unique event space or filming location.
- Quayside :
- 75m (L) x 19.5M (W) Provides sweeping views over the river Thames, O2 Arena and Docklands skyline. Adjoins the Chainstore Venue. USES: External event space Space to erect temporary structures Unit parking Old docks filming location Pieces to camera with backdrop Parking for guests / clients Filming / events that link to Chainstore Venue
- Marquee :
- 14m (W) x 26m (L) Temporary structure next to Chainstore venue. Part or all is available for hire USES: Workshop for set builds Storage for events
- Green Rooms / Production Space :
- Trinity Buoy Wharf has 110 individual workspaces ranging from 200 sq.ft. up to over 1,000 sq.ft. Some have balconies and bathrooms whilst others have good ceiling height and great natural light. There is the option to rent one or several of these spaces alongside the major venue hire for use as office or production space as well as green rooms or private changing facilities.
- Fat Boys Diner :
- Fat Boys is an original 1940’s American Diner. Clad in chrome, it features original jukeboxes, neon signs and authentic booths. Fat Boys in available for private functions, filming or photo shoots. The diner must be contacted directly for this: TEL +44 (0)20 7987 4334 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org