Filming & Photoshoots
Industrial heritage, riverside area, derelict buildings, docks, warehouse, basement, lighthouse, lightship, American diner, cityscapes, Container City
Located on the banks of the river thames with spectacular views of the O2 and Canary Wharf. internal and external space including London's only lighthouse and an authentic American diner.
Unit parking and green room space is available.
- 3 acre site with a range of buildings, external space and views suitable for photoshoots, filming and tv locations.
- Past Filming uses include: Noah and the Whale music video, Labrinth acoustic set (Bands in Transit), James Bond – The World is not Enough, Search for a Superstar – ITV, Meet ‘The Saturdays’ – ITV2, Alfie (2004), Jab Tak Hai Jaan Bollywood Blockbuster, St George’s Day – British Film, Spooks, Nemsis, Got to Dance
- Past Photoshoots include: Nike, Esquire Magazine, Universal records, various motoring and fashion publications
- The Chainstore – Grade II listed Victorian Warehouse next to Lighthouse
- The Electrician’s Shop – clean white room and room with exposed brick and steel pillars
- Plus various possible production and green room spaces.
- The Quayside – 1,500 m2 of external hardstanding with river views
- Central Yard - area in front of Container City Buildings
This 3 acre site provides a range of opportunities to erect tented or temporary structures to suit your needs as well as a huge variety of options for filming and photoshoots. Trinity Buoy Wharf has over 16,000 sq.ft of external space that could be transformed to take advantage of… More