Located in the heart of Docklands on the banks of the river Thames, this historical wharf is now a thriving centre for the arts and creative industries.
Situated one mile East of Canary Wharf, Trinity Buoy Wharf has all the charm, character and space of a former buoy manufacturing site, in an exclusive London location.
Boasting unrivalled views of the river Thames, O2 Arena and Docklands skyline, this 3 acre site has 24,850 sq.ft. of unique internal and external spaces that would be suitable for corporate hospitality, weddings, media centres, banqueting, launches, conferences, filming, photoshoots and dinner/dances.
Accessible by river, road, tube and DLR, Trinity Buoy Wharf is less than 2 miles from City Airport, the Stratford Olympic Park, North Greenwich Arena and the ExCel Centre. It is well positioned for the major London sights whilst being only 5 minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf.
Within easy reach of the Blackwall Tunnel, Limehouse link, Rotherhithe tunnel and A13 / A12 Trinity Buoy Wharf has excellent road links as well as being just a short walk to both East India DLR and Canning Town Underground Station.
Trinity Buoy Wharf Jubilee Pier offers unique river access to central and southern locations. whilst being a scenic and fast way to transport clients or guests.
For further information with contact the Events Team on 020 7515 7153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 acre site with a range of buildings, external space and views suitable for various types of public and private events.
- All our spaces are offered dry hire to give the client maximum flexibility.
- Past uses include: Alicia Keys Secret Sessions (Blackberry), Ben Sherman Launch, Zaha Hadid Olympic event, The Streets Secret Gig (T Mobile), Launch of David Beckham Football academy
- The Chainstore – Grade II listed Victorian Warehouse next to Lighthouse
- The Electrician’s Shop – clean white room and room with exposed brick and steel pillars
- Plus various possible production and green room spaces.
- The Quayside – 1,500 m2 of external quayside with views of the river Thames, O2 Arena and Docklands Skyline.
- Central Yard - area in front of Container City Buildings
This 3 acre site provides a range of opportunities to erect tented or temporary structures to suit your needs as well as a huge variety of options for filming and photoshoots. Trinity Buoy Wharf has over 16,000 sq.ft of external space that could be transformed to take advantage of… More