Situated on the banks of the river thames, one mile east of Canary Wharf, trinity Buoy Wharf is a centre for the creative industries and encourages external hire for a number of its unique buildings and exterior spaces.
Home to London's only Lighthouse and boasting stunning views of the o2 and docklands our various historic spaces are ideal for a range of arts activity from exhibitions and performances to rehearsals and set building.
- 3 acre site with a range of buildings, external space and views suitable for various types of public and private events.
- All our spaces are offered dry hire to give you full creative control.
- Past Arts uses include: Silent Opera’s Monteverdi, Story of a Night Pianist, Hotel Medea, Noyd’s Fludde – New London Orchestra, Water City Festival, Paradise Lost by Fourth Monkey, Leviathan by Living Structures
- The Chainstore – Grade II listed Victorian Warehouse next to Lighthouse
- The Electrician’s Shop Artspace - Clean white room and room with exposed brick and steel pillars
- The Quayside – 1,500 m2 of external quayside with views of the river Thames, O2 Arena and Docklands Skyline.
- Site specific work is encouraged.
- For further information with contact the Events Team on 020 7515 7153 or email email@example.com
The Electrician's Shop Constructed in 1835 this is a characterful space in a former industrial building. The first of the two rooms has limited light reviling exposed brick work and steel pillars. In contrast the second room is a long and light space painted in white with clean… More